|Salary||Job Type||Seo Experience|
|£25,000.00 - £40,000.00||Full-time||5 Years|
Assertive is looking for an SEO executive to join our marketing team. We are looking for experienced SEO’s with at least 5 years experience and who is passionate about delivering results.
We are looking for a professional SEO specialist to join our growing team. As an SEO specialist you will be expected to demonstrate and deliver SEO strategies for our wide client portfolio. This role requires the candidate to have a thorough understanding of search engine optimisation and the fundamentals behind SEO and its progression.
The ideal candidate would be required to create SEO strategies for clients as well as delivering them. This will involve a wide array of tasks from assigning tasks to copywriters and developers, but also to ensure that the strategies for each client are executed to deliver strong organic growth.
As an SEO executive you’ll be required to manage an array of different SEO projects for a variety of different client niches/industries.
The candidate will be required to demonstrate a hard working ethic, reliable, pragmatic, will use initiative and will fully project manage for each SEO campaign.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To plan and create SEO strategies that fit with client targets and goals
- To be able to delegate tasks as part of an SEO strategy and follow them through to completion
- Fact-find with clients to understand what they want to achieve from SEO
- Keyword research with understanding of semantic and long-tail keywords
- Website auditing (technical audits, off site audits etc.)
- Competitor analysis and research
- Analyse client website performance using Google Analytics, Search Console & Third Party Tools i.e. SEMRUSH
- Use Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio and Funnels / Site Behaviour in Google Analytics
- Come up with recommendations and fixes
- Be able to experiment with website changes
- A/B Split test
- Undertake user experience testing and run experiments in GA or other platforms
- Run search intent evaluation
- Evaluate domain link profile, toxicity, establishment, brand establishment
- Evaluate copywriter content to ascertain suitability for landing pages and end users
- Recommend structured data / SCHEMA / Site snippets etc.
- Website testing (mobile / tablet / desktop)
- Run site crawls and maintain site integrity
- Make website amendments through WordPress or another CMS (Developers will support)
- Produce SEO / Marketing reports for clients
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 5 years experience delivering SEO
- Full understanding of SEO and modern SEO concepts & future changes
- Understand user experience and intent satisfaction
- Must understand the Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and Search Console platforms
- Must have a full understanding of all aspects of SEO and tool sets such as Majestic, SEMRUSH
- Must have strong technical skills understanding fundamentals of website architecture
- Must have strong experience using link evaluation platforms
- Must be fully conversant with white-hat SEO
- Must be able to evaluate website performance organically and propose website amendments and test
- Must understand A/B testing and how it impacts SEO
- Be able to delegate tasks as part of an SEO project and follow up delivery
- Must be able to monitor and report on performance shifts to clients
- Must have excellent written and communication skills
- Must be able to deliver under pressure and multi-task
- Must be able to produce meaningful reports for clients
- Must have an understanding of Google platforms including Google My Business