This week, at Assertive Media, we’re simply going to Wow! You with some amazing SEO wow facts that you simply need to know!
So sit back, relax, and prepare to be surprised! Here’s the 12 Wow SEO facts we’ve found…
- 1. 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine (imFORZA).
- 2. 75% of SEO is off-page and 25% is on-page (HubSpot).
- 3. Google+ is an important social factor in relation to social search (HubSpot).
- 4. 70% of the links search users click on are organic (imFORZA).
- 5.66% of time spent online retaining is on a smartphone (comScore).
- 6. Apparently, Google has estimated that the internet now contains roughly five million terabytes of data (The Wonder of Tech).
- 7. There is general enquiry as to whether mobile internet activity will override desktop activity. What do you think? Do you use your phone more than your laptop of PC?
- 8. Search and e-mail are the top two internet activities (searchenginejournal).
- 9. SEO leads have a 14.6% conversion rate, outbound leads (like direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% conversion rate (imFORZA).
- 10. Google owns 65-70% of the search engine market share (imFORZA).
- 11. Search is the number 1 driver of traffic to content sites. What’s more, search beats social media by more than 300% in driving website traffic (imForza).
- 12. This fact may come as no surprise, but SEO is a long-term effort that takes time to come to fruition. It is however a highly effective marketing tool and essential in any business strategy.
At Assertive Media, we Wow! Too
As you can see on our website, Assertive Media offer a sustainable, reliable, ethical and, most importantly, client-friendly SEO service that is sure to Wow! all of our clients, no matter what your business and what your goals.